Electronic Import Declaration Form
The eIDF is submitted by an importer to the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MoTI) through the Ghana Single Window. Its purpose is to confirm the importer’s intention to import goods into Ghana. It is also used as an Input document to trigger the start of the Pre-Arrival Assessment Reporting System (PAARS) Sub-process.
The eIDF Sub-process contains 6 steps:
- Select the Unique Consignment Reference (UCR) created for the consignment.
- Verify that the information contained in the UCR is still accurate (including the scanned copies of the Invoice and Bill of Lading).
- Update the UCR if necessary.
- Fill out and submit the eIDF to MoTI.
- The eIDF is automatically approved.
- A copy of eIDF is automatically routed to Ghana Revenue Authority - Customs Division
- Air Waybill
- Commercial Invoice
- Importer must have registered with Ghana Revenue Authority for a New TIN (Prefix P, C, V, G or Q)
- User must be registered with GCNet to use the eMDA Module